3 cups fresh spinach leaves,
8 eggs, lightly beaten
1 medium onion, finely diced
1 clove garlic, minced
˝ cup vegetable oil
1 cup of Bisquick
1 teaspoon oregano
1 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
Pam cooking spray
Breadcrumbs and sea shells (for
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Generously spray a 9-x-13-inch
baking pan with cooking spray.
2. Place Bisquick in medium-sized mixing bowl. Stir in eggs and oil. Mix
until batter is smooth.
3. Add chopped spinach, onion, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper. Stir
lightly to blend.
4. Pour batter into baking pan and bake until golden brown and firm; about
5. Pie may be served warm or at room temperature. Cut into squares when
ready to serve and arrange on platter decorated to look like the bottom of
the sea. Sprinkle breadcrumbs on the bottom of the platter, place seaweed
squares on top, and arrange some seashells around the perimeter.